A Tooth-Conditioning Cream with Triple Benefits: Strengthen. Protect. Replenish.
GC Tooth Mousse™ contains Recaldent™ which boosts remineralisation making tooth surfaces stronger and more resistant to sugar and acid attack
- GC Tooth Mousse™ is Fluoride-free
- Water based & sugar free
- Contains Recaldent™ which delivers calcium and phosphate ions to the tooth surface to remineralise and strengthen enamel
- Reduces sensitivity, even after teeth whitening procedures
- Rapidly neutralises the pH of the mouth and protects the teeth against acid attack
- Treats and prevents white spot lesions, the first visible signs of tooth decay - even after orthodontic treatment
- Restores a healthy mineral balance in the mouth in people with salivary deficiencies (dry mouth)
- Available in 5 delicious, mouthwatering flavours of Mint, Strawberry, Melon, Vanilla & Tutti Frutti
- Suitable for children
How to Use
Clean the teeth before applying a small pea sized amount of Tooth Mousse across the tooth surface with a clean finger or cotton bud and leave it to work for three to five minutes for maximum effect. Spit out any excess but don't rinse after treatment. You can apply Tooth Mousse just before going to ben and allow it to dissolve slowly overnight. If you have a custom-made tray, such as a retainer or bleaching tray you can use Tooth Mousse in these too. Tooth Mousse works quickly, within 2 to 5 minutes, but the longer it remains in the mouth the more effective the results.
How does Tooth Mousse protect the teeth?
We all know the calcium in milk helps to build strong bones and teeth. Tooth Mousse takes this one step further by using Recaldent™, which is made from casein, a protein found in cow's milk. It works be delivering soluble calcium and phosphate ions, the building blocks of enamel, to the surface of the tooth and within the dental plaque to prevent demineralisation and, even better, remineralise enamel.
Pure Water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-Sorbitol, Silicon Dioxide, CMC-Na, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric Acid, Guar Gum, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Saccharin, Ethyl P-Hydroxybenzoate, Magnesium Oxide, Butyl P-Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl P-Hydroxybenzoate.
Contraindications: Recaldent (CPP-ACP) is derived from milk casein, not to be used if you have a proven or suspected milk protein allergy and/or a sensitivity or allergy to benzoate preservatives.